Fire Chief: Explosive House Fire Caused By Men ‘Cooking Marijuana’ – Monrovia, CA Patch

A house fire Sunday that erupted that cause an explosion and severely injured three men was apparently caused by a butane burner used by the men to cook marijuana, a fire official told Patch.Monrovia Fire Chief Christopher Donovan said the men were cooking marijuana in a back room at a home in the 200 block of East Walnut Avenue when the fire erupted.Read More…

Taken from - 

Fire Chief: Explosive House Fire Caused By Men ‘Cooking Marijuana’ – Monrovia, CA Patch

Leave a Reply

Post Navigation

%d bloggers like this:
Donate Bitcoins: 14VqDxDzkhvktP5Q5ejnL4xJHARwbTpfDY
Buy VPN